Saturday, June 16, 2012

Vacation time and my new dresses

In two weeks I am going for vacation with my Family to Barcelona/ Spain, and Bulgaria. I love Europe and I am excited about our trip. I will keep my friends up to date when I have chance to get to a computer. Lately I have been overwhelmed with so many ideas of things i would like to make-scarves , vessels, dresses....Yesterday I decided to take a bit of time and make a dress for myself. I started the dress with that idea, but of the end it was my daughter's dress and I had to make another one for myself. I completed the last of the hand stitching this morning and now both of us have new dresses for our Family trip.

This is my dauhter's dress front and back




Then comes my own dress



The lace is made from my mother in law meny years ago, love it! I enjoy sewing clothing, but felting is my new passion.


No comments:

Post a Comment